The Career Skills Program (CSP) - Internship allows Active Duty Servicemembers who are within 180 days of separation to accept internships with a company in your desired industry and/or occupation.
- Service Member must be within 180 days of approved retirement or separation.
- Participation depends on unit and mission requirements.
If Interested in the CSP - Internship, please complete our Intake Form. The following steps must be completed in order for participant to start an internship opportunity:
- Determine Eligibility by contacting your Education Center and obtaining information on the CSP- Internship and a copy of the Vetting Checklist.
- Explore Internship Opportunities by completing the CareerSource Okaloosa Walton Intake Form.
- Secure Approval from your commander once Vetting Checklist has been completed and signed by provider.
- Begin Training
For questions concerning the CSP - Internship Process, please contact your Education Center.
Companies interested in participating in this program, please complete our Employer Intake Form
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org