Msg& Data rates may apply
Our WorkforceNOW! program can help you gain the skills and job experiences you need to succeed. Our team of dedicated career advisors work with you to identify your career goals, overcome challenges, and develop a custom career plan to assist in benefiting your needs.
- Our Career advisors serve as mentors and work side-by-side with you.
- Our knowledge and expertise in the area helps us create innovate career development plans to help you attain your career goals.
- We prepare you to market your skills to potential employers and help you identify job opportunities.
- We provide work readiness training to create specialized and tailored resumes, strategic interviewing techniques and guidance on completing effective job applications.
- We connect you with businesses to provide paid Internships, Apprenticeship and Training in the fastest growing industries.
- Are you a resident of Okaloosa or Walton County?
- Are you between the ages of 16-24 years old?
*You Must Meet Eligibility Requirements*
Step Up for students scholarships
This project is supported by the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor as part of awards totaling $594,120 with 0% financed from non-governmental sources. An equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers on this document may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via the Florida Relay Service at 711.