Fort Walton Beach: 850-833-7587
DeFuniak Springs: 850-520-5990
CareerSource Okaloosa Walton Updates
- CareerSource Okaloosa Walton is postponing all public events, including job fairs, onsite recruitment, workshops, and community events, until further notice.
- We encourage you to follow us on social media to receive immediate updates. You can also download this page as a shortcut to your computer desktop.
- Click here for a list of our office locations and telephone numbers.
Job Seekers + Unemployment Compensation Claimants
- To search for employment in Okaloosa and/or Walton Counties, click here.
- If you would like to access the paper version of the Reemployment Assistance application, click here.
- Unemployment Claims/Benefits: (800) 204-2418 or www.floridajobs.org; Governor DeSantis directed DEO to Waive Job Search Requirements for DEO Reemployment. For more information, click here.
- Governor Ron DeSantis has directed DEO to continue waiving the work search and work registration requirements for claimants through February 27, 2021. Additionally, the waiting week requirement will continue to be waived through February 27, 2021.
- Starting Monday, July 6, the request to modify the date of your RA claim must be made by calling the Reemployment Assistance Customer Service center at 1-833-FL-APPLY (1-833-352-7759 and choose option 5).
- The Federal Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) program is now available. To learn more, click here.
- Job Search: www.employflorida.com
- CARES Act
- Reemployment Assistance COVID-19 FAQ
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) FAQ
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) Application Process
- COVID-19 Employment Scenarios
- Reemployment Assistance Packets
- Reemployment Assistance Claims Dashboard
- Employee Rights (Paid Sick Leave + Expanded Family + Medical Leave)
- Child Nutrition Program Meal Service
- Healthcare Coverage for Floridians (Laid Off From COVID-19)
- 2020 COVID-19 Child Care Survey
- Florida Kid Care
- Helping Children & Families Cope with COVID-19
- HHA COVID-19 Community Resource Guide (as of 8/5/20)
- Social Services Okaloosa County Resource Guide (as of 8/5/20)
Okaloosa and Walton County Employers